Effective from 25.05. 2018
Address of management: Sofia 1700, Lozenets district, 149 Okolovrasten pat Str.
1. Packin may process publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data that are processed are:
- Personal identification regarding the response to your inquiry made through our site (contact information, eg name, address, email and telephone number, place of work);
Personal identification regarding online shopping, processing, payments, delivery and returns of items through our online services (contact information, eg name, address, email and phone number, information and payment history, account number, shopping history)
- Personal identification regarding participation is in presentations and events organized by PACKIN (name, phone, email, place of work, position);
- Personal identification regarding the conclusion of a contract and the performance of our activity (incl. Name, PIN, number of identity document, residence, citizenship, language of communication, etc.);
- Other contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
- Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy of such) of our client legal entity;
- Data from the communication between us and you, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (activity in using the services, complaints, requests, etc.);
- Information about visits to the Site and the use of the Site, including operations and history of use of the Site;
- Data obtained in the performance of duties arising from regulations (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax authorities, court, bailiff).
- The data received upon concluding a contract and / or fulfilling the contractual obligations (including name, address, telephone and / or e-mail address, etc.).
2. Packin may process data generated and generated by the systems for analyzing visits to our Site:
- data on the final electronic communications device used, the type of device, the operating system used, IP address (anonymized), location;
3. In order to ensure the proper performance of the services and the obligations arising from customer contracts, Packin has the right to process any information available in public registers (including public databases and data published on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties. on the occasion of the implementation of legal provisions concerning customers.
4. Packin has the right and obligation to verify the accuracy of the personal data recorded in the database by requiring you to verify the data and, if necessary, to correct or confirm the accuracy of your data.
5. The different types of personal data can be processed alone or in combination with each other.
1. Processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or execution of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation for the conclusion of contracts with us.
Packin processes your data for the following purposes:
- Identification of a person when making an inquiry through the Contact Form on our website, or by e-mail.
- Identification of a person when shopping online;
- Organization and participation in presentations and events;
- Identification of a client when concluding a new or amending an existing contract with us; explanations for the used services; execution of a concluded contract.
- Preparation of proposals for concluding contracts, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract;
- Fulfillment of obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or a company represented by you, exercise of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our clients;
- Servicing and responding to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints;
- Technical assistance for creating account (s) and recovering a forgotten access password, for electronic servicing of electronic invoices;
- Technical support and elimination of damages and any technical problems – on site and through remote access to your equipment;
- Payment of debts, rescheduling of amounts due;
- Warranty and service;
2. In fulfillment of its legal obligations, Packin processes your data for the following purposes:
- Invoices issuing;
- To perform tax and social security control by the relevant competent authorities;
- Obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the maintenance of correct and lawful accounting.
3. Packin shall process the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the client for their processing for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing of products and services
- Transport / courier companies, postal operators in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, sending orders, correspondence and communications in connection with the contract between us;
- Persons who, on behalf of Packin, maintain equipment and software used to process your personal data;
- The banks servicing the payments made by you;
- Persons to whom Packin has provided the performance of part of the activities or obligations related to a specific service that we owe to you;
- Persons performing consulting services in various fields – lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc .;
- Institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation.
The duration of storage of your personal data depends on the purposes of processing for which they were collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing contracts between Packin and you or a company represented by you – for the term of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. Packin may store some of your personal data for a longer period until the expiration of the relevant statute of limitations set by law, in order to protect against any claims of customers in connection with the performance / termination of contracts with us, as well as for more long term in case of a legal dispute that has already arisen until its final settlement with an effective court / arbitration decision;
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for tax and social security control, as well as not only – invoices, debit, credit notices, handover protocols, contracts for the provision of services / goods are stored at least 11 years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public receivable, unless the applicable legislation provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing – until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receipt of an objection for processing of personal data for direct marketing.
1. General rights
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights, which you may exercise at any time while we store or process your personal data by sending an application to the Packin address mentioned above or by e-mail: office @ packin.net
You have the right to ask Packin;
- a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
- to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data, as well as data that are no longer up to date;
- your personal data in a form convenient for transfer to another controller of personal data, or to ask us to do so without being hindered by us (right of portability);
- your personal data to be deleted without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for this;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with the lawful reason.
You also have the right to:
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to Packin, in the case of processing based on a given consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- object to automated processing, including profiling;
- not be subject to a solution based solely on automated processing involving profiling.
2. You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, the competent authority being the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Packin, you can do so at the specified contact details of the Administrator.
3. Automated decision making
The administrator does not use your personal data for automated decision making. In the event that we intend to use your personal data for automated decision-making, you have the right to be informed and therefore to receive information about the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to you.
4. Objection to use for direct marketing
You have the right to object to the future processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising, as well as to their disclosure to third parties and their use on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising, by withdrawing your consent. anytime. For this purpose, you can send an e-mail with the relevant request to stop using your data for the purposes of direct marketing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can you refuse to provide personal data to Packin and what are the consequences?
In order to respond to the inquiry on our website, or to enter into a contract with you and / or to provide you with the requested products and / or services and / or in accordance with our legal and subsequent contractual obligations, Packin needs certain data, which allow us to contact you, or identify the party to the contract, its proxy, contact details, payment details.
Failure to provide such information will prevent us from responding to your request or entering into a contract with you.
6. Personal data for children
Our website and online store are not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible or obtain the consent of the person with parental responsibility for the child.
Packin applies organizational, physical, information technology and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of the processing of personal data.
Among other things, such security measures include the following activities:
- Packin has established requirements for the processing, registration and storage of personal data through internal procedures, compliance with which is constantly monitored;
- The access of Packin employees to personal data and the permission to process personal data in the Packin database is limited, depending on their obligations;
- Packin has established confidentiality obligations for its employees;
- Access to Packin’s office equipment and computers of each employee is limited;
- We apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards;
- In order to ensure maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
In order for our site https://packin.net (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) to work, as well as to personalize your visits, we sometimes store small data files on your device, called cookies. This is a standard practice widely used in almost all sites around the world. This document explains how we do this.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved by your browser on your device. They allow to identify the user’s device and to achieve the correct behavior of a web page, according to his individual preferences. This improves the functionality of the Site. Cookies usually contain the name of the Site, the storage time of the terminal and a unique number. In certain cases, cookies also allow personal identification of users.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of the Site to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Site. They are also used to create anonymous statistics (on user behavior on the Site) in order to improve the structure, design, appearance and content of the Site, and also help to provide the services of the online store.
What types of cookies do we use?
Packin may also allow the use of third-party cookies. These are cookies related to software products that record anonymous user statistics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and others).
Alternatively, third-party cookies may be associated with “social” buttons and plug-ins that allow page sharing and interaction with social networks. In order for these tools to work, social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) may record cookies through the Site to interact with the user’s anonymous profile on a network or to add data to the information collected in a manner and with objectives described in their respective policies and websites.
Personal data, if any, which are collected by cookies, can only be used to perform specific functions on the Site related to the user.
How to control and / or delete cookies through the Site?
Most sites automatically accept cookies, but if you do not wish to accept them, you can configure your browser to reject them.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through the settings of the browser itself. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, as well as set most browsers to block them completely. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work.
Regarding the cookies used by Google Analytics, at the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) you can create a special cookie (Opt-out), which will stop the future data collection during the visit on our site.
Unfortunately, in most cases there is no universal option to disable cookies without restricting the functionality they add to the site. Please note that blocking cookies will affect the way the website works and may lead to malfunctioning of the site.
How long do we store your data?
Packin does not store personal data, if any, that is collected by cookies. You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. Instructions for operating or deleting cookies can be found in the “Help” menu in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work completely correctly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.