Acrylic self-adhesive tape 38 x 60
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
• Polypropylene carrier.
• Water-based adhesive.
• Solution for mass use.
• Economical product with good adhesive properties.
• Allows outdoor work.
• Excellent resistance to sunlight.
• Preferred choice for light loads.
• Length of the self-adhesive tape – 60 m
• Width of the self-adhesive tape – 38 mm
• Number of rolls in a carton – 84 pcs.
PACKIN can offer you a variety of high quality self-adhesive tapes, for manual and machine application in different sizes and colors.
The self-adhesive tape consists of two main layers:
The first base layer is the carrier, using PVC foil, polypropylene foil, paper or textile. The resistance of the self-adhesive tape to mechanical loads is determined by the carrier layer.
The second main layer is the adhesive, which determines the type of adhesive tape:
Acrylic, the water-based adhesive, has a shorter shelf life and is used for packaging of fast-moving consumer goods.