Hand stretch film 11µ – 300м.
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Sturdy stretch film for manual packaging
• 100% recyclable LLDPE foil, for standard for manual packaging applications.
• Typical use – supermarkets, logistics centers, all types of packaging.
• High load stability.
• High mechanical and break resistance.
• Drilling rating – above average.
• High transparency.
• Excellent consumption rate for proper use.
• Approved for indirect food packaging – pallets during transportation.
• Significantly reduces the impact on the environment.
• In case of an accidental direct contact with food does not pose a danger to human and animal health.
PACKIN Ltd. is the exclusive representative for Bulgaria of the global industrial group Signode, which allows us to offer the first-class types of stretch film produced by MIMA films. We are also representatives of the German manufacturer Manupackaging, whose films are distinguished by high quality and exceptional variety.
Thickness, trans-stretch properties, drilling and tear resistance, retention force and other performance criteria are examples of characteristics to consider when choosing stretch foil.
The technology of production of the manual stretch film is cast stretch film. It accounts for over 70% of the foil used worldwide.
Cast stretch film is produced through the so-called cast extrusion process. The ideal transparency of this type of stretch film makes it possible to see the products packaged with it – it unrolls very quietly and stretches very easily. It has natural adhesiveness, which can be further improved on the inside or outside of the foil if necessary.
Hand films are used for manual foiling with a dispenser.
• Foil thickness: 11 • Foil length: 300 m
• Foil width: 500 mm
• Number of rolls in a carton: 6