Hot-melt self-adhesive tape 48 x 900
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Polypropylene base and hot melt adhesive layer.
• Cheap solution with wide application.
• Widely used.
• Tight, reliable and fast gluing.
• Use in severe temperature conditions.
• Highly elastic.
• Excellent adhesion to the most common packages.
• The product is available only by prior request.
• Length of the self-adhesive tape – 900 m.
• Width of the self-adhesive tape – 48 mm.
• Number of rolls in a carton – 6 pcs. rolls in a carton.
PAKIN can offer you a variety of high quality self-adhesive tapes, for manual and machine application in different sizes and colors.
The self-adhesive tape consists of two main layers.
The first base layer is the carrier, using PVC foil, polypropylene foil, paper or textile. The resistance of the self-adhesive tape to mechanical loads is determined by the carrier layer.
The second main layer is the adhesive, which determines the type of adhesive tape:
Hotmelt-adhesive based on synthetic rubber – characterized by strong adhesion in
work in warm rooms, but when working at low temperatures solvent glue is recommended.
The highest quality self-adhesive tapes are with adhesives based on natural or synthetic