Machine stretch film 9µ – on request
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
Machine stretch film Manustif
• Up to 55% reduction in consumption.
• Up to 100% pre-stretchable properties.
• High load stability.
• High mechanical strength.
• High resistance to tearing and drilling.
• Crystal clear transparency and high flexibility.
• Quick stop effect.
• Suitable for packaging of frozen food.
• Significantly reduces the impact on the environment.
• In case of accidental direct contact does not pose a danger to human and animal health.
• Film thickness: 9µ
• Film width: 500 mm
• Weight of the foil roll: 16 kg.
• Weight of the foil spool: 1.6 kg.
PACKIN Ltd. is the exclusive representative for Bulgaria of the global industrial group Signode, which allows us to offer the first-class types of stretch film produced by MIMA films. We are also representatives of the German manufacturer Manupackaging, whose films (foils) are distinguished by high quality and exceptional variety.
Thickness, trans-stretch properties, puncture and tear resistance, retention force and other performance criteria are examples of characteristics to consider when choosing stretch film.
We can offer you a wide range of machine-stretch film for automatic and semi-automatic pallet packing machines. In our product range there are available films of different lengths and sizes to meet the needs at each stage of packaging. Stretch films of Manupackaging Stretch are resistant to rupture, with a high degree of adhesion, stretching and flexibility – indicators very important for reducing marriage and packing costs.