Machines for automatic laying of handlеs HA25
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
Handle laying machine
• Monoblock frame made of painted steel
• Sliding security doors with delay device
• Infected rubber-coated conveyor, with chains made of thermoplastic material, providing a high coefficient of friction
• Intralox variable speed feed conveyor
• Power supply: 380-415 V
• Installed power: 1830 W
• Air pressure 6 bar
• Required air: 150 Nl / min.
• Maximum productivity up to 25 ppm **
• Height of the work board: 650-810 mm
• Machine size: 2593 x 1403 mm
h 2150-2310 mm
The HA automatic handle applicators can apply handles on shrink fi lm packs, cardboard cases, briks, paper rolls or any type of rigid packs. The HA series can apply different types of handles, joined to a transparent adhesive tape and made from:
* precut cardboard labels
* pre-handled adhesive tape reels
* paper and polypropylene handles on reel
At the moment, 4 models are available, differing in their speed: HA 25, HA 40, HA 60, HA 80. They grant, respectively, outputs of 25, 40, 60, 80 packs per minute -PPM-, considering the pack dimensions. All HA models can be confi gured to be placed in lines with single or double lane.