Polypropylene (PP) strap 5 x 0,35 – 6500m.
All prices include VAT.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Polypropylene PP strap tape
• The most used strap in the world.
• PP strap is a lightweight, flexible and stainless material that is both an efficient and economical option for securing packages, cartons, and other types of transport packaging.
• Suitable for most categories of loads: light, medium and medium heavy.
• It is widely used in the construction industry, in the field of logistics, in printed publications, furniture production, production of cartons, corrugated cardboard, etc.
• Can be used with a variety of tools – manual, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
• PP strap is 100% recyclable – reduces environmental impact.
• The price is for a 6000 m roll.
• The minimum order quantity is 1 roll.
• Thickness of the strap: 0.35 mm
• Length of the strap: 6000 m
• Width of the strap: 5 mm
• Tensile breaking strength: 60 kg
• Inner diameter of the stray roller: Ф 150 mm
• Elongation: 11% – 15%
Polypropylene PP tape is the most used tape in the world, as it is suitable for most categories of loads: light, medium and medium heavy.
PP tape is a lightweight, flexible and stainless steel material that is both an effective and economical option for providing packages, cartons, etc. . It can be used with a variety of tools – hand, semi-automatic and automatic machines. PP tape 100% recyclable.