Polypropylene (PP) strap 8 х 0,45 – 4500m.
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Polypropylene (PP) strap
• The most used strap in the world
• PP strap is lightweight, flexible and stainless steel material, which is both effective and economical option for providing packages, cartons, and other types of transport packaging.
• Suitable for most categories of cargo: light, medium and medium heavy.
• It is widely used in the construction industry, in the field of logistics, in print editions, furniture production, box production, corrugated board, etc.
• Can be used with a variety of tools – handheld, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
• PP strap is 100% recyclable – reduces environmental impact.
• The price is for 3000 m roll.
• The minimum order quantity is 1 roll.
• Thickness of the strap: 0.45 mm
• Length of the strap: 4500 m
• Width of the strap: 8 mm
• Tensile tear strength: 94 kg
• Inner diameter of the roll: Ф 200 mm
• Elongation: 16% – 20%
• Number of rolls in a carton: 2
Polypropylene PP tape is the most used tape in the world, as it is suitable for most categories of loads: light, medium and medium heavy.
PP tape is a lightweight, flexible and stainless steel material that is both an effective and economical option for providing packages, cartons, etc. . It can be used with a variety of tools – hand, semi-automatic and automatic machines. PP tape 100% recyclable.