Semi-automatic shrink wrapping machines FP870A T650
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Continuous sealing cycle
• Device for deflecting the package
• Sealing blade with PTFE coating
• Closed liquid cooling
• Power supply: 220 – 240 V 1PH + N + PE 50/60 Hz
• Installed power: 3100 W
• Sealing tape: 870 x 620 mm
• Maximum packaging height 300 mm
• Conveyor speed: 19 m / min
• Output up to 900 pph **
• Maximum roll size: 800 – ø 300 mm
• Machine size: 3050 x 1055 mm h 1125 mm
• Net weight of the machine: 247 Kg
• Recommended type of foil: Pvc, polyolefins and polyethylene up to 50 µ
Modularity and excellent price/quality ratios are the main features characterizing the manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic sealers of the FP series. All the models of this range can indeed be supplied with or without shrink tunnel.
The automatic models in this range are full electric, without compressed air requirement.
The INOX version machines are ideal to satisfy the exigencies of the food industry (meat, frozen food, fish, cheese, chocolate, etc.), and are characterized by a stainless steel frame (AISI 304) and the conveyor complying with the FDA, UE and USDA standards, concerning products in direct contact with food.
Compared to the traditional L-sealers, the FP series provides higher outputs as well as the possibility of using Polyethylene film, besides the traditional shrink films, and includes different models for outputs ranging up to 3600 packs/hour.