Semi-automatic twist wrapping machine Bohl BSA-450
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send a quote or contact a regional representative.
Semi-automatic twist wrapping machine
• High efficiency
• Wide range of applicability
• No risk of product damage
• Extremely low cost of consumables and energy
• Machine operating at low noise level
• No set-up times required
• PLC controlled by an HMI touch panel
OUR PRODUCTS PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS!
• Dimensions (width x depth x height): 1,100 x 1,000 x 1,500 mm
• Weight: >800 kg
• Control voltage: 24 VDC
• Line voltage: 400 V – 50 Hz, 3-phase
• Power consumption: approx. 1 kW
• Noise level: <79 dB (depending on wrapping material)
With the new machine line H. Böhl sets the new standard for packaging long-shaped products by spiral wrapping. Starting with the semi-automatic BSA, up to the modular designed BSB SX version and the fully automatic BSB VA model, a wide range of applications for different customer wrapping needs can easily accommodated. For example all automatic machine types of the new series can be delivered for a maximum product diameter of 1,200 mm. The BSA is the simplest wrapping machine in the new series. It works semi-automatically and is particularly suitable for lower production
volume throughputs, but with very economic wrapping. This machine is mainly characterized by its easy and fast operation. The BSA has a continuously variable film lay-on tension/strain and a quick-change unit for the wrapping material coils.