Signode T Manual Steel Tensioner
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send a quote or contact a regional representative.
Manual Steel Tensioner
• Price corresponding to the uncompromising quality and strength.
• Long-term use without damage.
• Minimal interruptions, effort and tape loss.
• Signode is a leading manufacturer of packaging solutions.
• Signode offers safe and effective products and solutions to customers around the world.
OUR PRODUCTS PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS!
• Thickness of the strap: 0.38 mm – 0.89 mm
• Width of the strap: 15.9 mm – 19 mm
The Signode T allows operators to bring strap to desired tension with minimal interruption, effort and strap waste. Fast and easy to use, it requires the use of painted and waxed strapping. There is no limit to the amount of slack the tool can pull out of the strap. It has a serrated feedwheel which engages the strapping firmly.
The T is designed for use with steel strapping in sizes from 15.9mm x 0.38mm, to 19mm x 0.89mm and can be used with both Signode’s Apex® and Magnus® steel strapping.
PACKIN is the exclusive and the only representative of Signode, a leader in the production of metal straps, as well as machines and tools for their binding. Signode is a leading global supplier in the field of industrial packaging, offering packaging machines and materials of highest quality to companies and businesses from around the world. Signode manufactures packaging tools and machines for packaging all kinds of products and loads. Signode’s portfolio includes all consumables to ensure optimal results.