Solvent self-adhesive tape 48 x 59
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
• Wide temperature range – between -30 ° С and 130 ° С.
• UV stabilized.
• The highest quality tape.
• Suitable for freezing.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Use on recyclable cardboards.
• High adhesion and holding force.
Out of stock
PACKIN can offer you a variety of high quality self-adhesive tapes, for manual and machine application in different sizes and colors.
The self-adhesive tape consists of two main layers.
The first base layer is the carrier, using PVC foil, polypropylene foil, paper or textile.
The resistance of the self-adhesive tape to mechanical loads is determined by the carrier layer.
The second main layer is the adhesive, which determines the type of adhesive tape:
Solvent – adhesive based on natural rubber – has a wide operating temperature range and high adhesion (aghensive strength) on almost all materials: paper, cardboard, nylon, metal and more.
The highest quality self-adhesive tapes are with adhesives based on natural or synthetic rubber.
• Length of self-adhesive tape: 53 m
• Width of self-adhesive tape: 48 mm
• Number of rolls in a carton: 72