Steel strap ZILAC 19 х 0,5
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Heavy product.
• Metal straps are needed in particularly responsible applications where they cannot be replaced with plastic ones.
• For packing very heavy loads, goods with sharp edges or for products that are warm before or after packing.
• Only whole rolls can be ordered.
• Thickness of the strap: 0.5 mm
• Length of the strap for 1 kg: 13.51 m
• Width of the strap: 19 mm
• Tensile strength at tension: 8700 N
ZILAC (zinc-powder coated tape)
The zinc-powder coating is applied evenly and adheres firmly to the surface of the tape. Through this special varnishing, the tape achieves maximum corrosion resistance and is closer in quality to galvanized tapes.
Zinc-coated metal strips are usually used for longer outdoor storage after use. The surface treatment of SIGNODE steel strips gives them greater corrosion resistance than ordinary coating. A galvanized bath is recommended wherever humid and other climatic effects last longer.
Coating – black
The coating is laid and baked at a high temperature. Laid on both sides and edges, the coating helps for better flow of the tape.
PACKIN is the exclusive and the only representative of Signode, a leader in the production of metal straps, as well as machines and tools for their binding. Signode is a leading global supplier in the field of industrial packaging, offering packaging machines and materials of highest quality to companies and businesses from around the world. Signode manufactures packaging tools and machines for packaging all kinds of products and loads. Signode’s portfolio includes all consumables to ensure optimal results.