The price is on request a quote.
For more information and an offer, please send a quote or contact your regional sales representative.
Some of the advantages of using slipsheets versus pallets are:
• Slipsheets are much lighter in weight than a pallet.
• Slipsheets can be customized to fit any size load
• Slipsheets are reusable.
• Slipsheets are recyclable.
• Slipsheets are cost-effective.
• Slipsheets are moisture-resistant.
• Slipsheets are not covered by the ISPM 15 regulation for heat treated pallets.
• Slipsheets minimize occupied warehouse space.
• Thickness: 0.7 mm – 1.8 mm
• Width: 450mm – 1270mm
• Length: 650 mm – 1600 mm
• Tab: 60/76 / 100mm
• Composition: multilayer
• Color: brown / gray
Our paper slipsheets are made from 100% paper. We can also provide these sheets with a PE coating so that they are moisture-resistant. Paper slipsheets can also be used as separator on a pallet. Furthermore, we can provide the slipsheets with flaps (crease), making them easy to grab for a push pull system.
PACKIN is the exclusive and the only representative of Signode, a leader in the production of metal straps, as well as machines and tools for their binding. Signode is a leading global supplier in the field of industrial packaging, offering packaging machines and materials of highest quality to companies and businesses from around the world. Signode manufactures packaging tools and machines for packaging all kinds of products and loads. Signode’s portfolio includes all consumables to ensure optimal results.