Polyester (PET) strap 15,5 x 0,7 – 1700m.
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Polyester PET strap
- Up to 25% higher load.
- Up to 50% reduction of packaging costs.
- High shock resistance.
- Use in severe temperature conditions.
- Resistance to UV rays.
- Made of polyester.
- Safe to use.
- Designed for manual automatic strapping machines.
The polyester strap, also known as the PET strap, is used when the standard polypropylene strap is not strong enough to strengthen the loads. The PET strap is very close to the metal straps in its physical characteristics. It has an excellent strength, as well as shock resistance, that makes it ideal for packing heavy loads. It is suitable for working with hand tools, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
• Foil thickness – 0.7 mm
• Length of the foil – 1700 m
• Width of the foil – 15.5 mm