Polyester textile strap 25mm – 500m
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
Polyester textile strap
• Soft and flexible, suitable for packing transport packages of any kind and strengthening of heterogeneous loads.
• Does not harm or contaminate the primary packaging of products – material without sharp edges.
• Manual and pneumatic tools for operation.
• Protection of the edges of the packages is not necessary. In case of possible deformation, corners are used to redistribute the load on the package.
• Easy to use with less packing effort.
• Can be reused.
• The price is for 500 m roll.
• The minimum order quantity is 1 roll.
• Length of the strap: 500 m
• Width of the strap: 25 mm
• Tensile breaking strength: 470 kg
Polyester woven strap, known as “synthetic steel”, is the latest technological solution in the production of strapping strips. It is produced by an extrusion process, where hot-glued polyester fibers are embedded in a polymer coating. This provides excellent protection against sharp edges and any kind of atmospheric influences.
Textile paper straps are suitable for heavy loads, as a substitute for metal or other plastic straps. They are used for manual strapping with manual strainer and metal clasps.