Pre-stretched film 7µ 600m
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Pre-stretch film for manual packaging with up to 20% pre-stretching with or without the use of a dispenser.
• 100% recyclable LLDPE foil for standard manual packaging applications.
• Typical use – all general packaging cases.
• Excellent load stability.
• Excellent mechanical resistance and tear resistance.
• Drilling rating – high.
• High transparency.
• Easy to use – less packing effort required • Available with reinforced edges. • Approved for indirect packaging of food – pallets during transport.
• Low consumption rate for proper use.
• Reduce the impact on the environment.
• In case of accidental direct contact with food, it does not pose a danger to human and animal health.
• Foil thickness: 7 µm
• Foil length: 600 m
• Foil width: 390 mm
• Number of rolls in a carton: 6
PACKIN Ltd. is the exclusive representative for Bulgaria of the global industrial group Signode, which allows us to offer the first-class types of stretch film produced by MIMA films. We are also representatives of the German manufacturer Manupackaging, whose films are distinguished by high quality and exceptional variety.
Thickness, trans-stretch properties, puncture and tear resistance, retention force and other performance criteria are examples of characteristics to consider when choosing stretch foil.
Pre-stretching is a process in which palletizing stretch film is pre-stretched.
When the foil is stretched, its tensile strength increases significantly – it becomes twice as strong once it passes its point of constant deformation.
The memory of the foil makes him want to return to its original form. But the more you stretch in advance, the more this memory decreases.
One of the most important and attractive advantages of pre-stretched foil is the price. The cost of consumable – the foil is significantly reduced compared to packing with standard stretch film, which is not stretched in advance.
Losses are reduced
Reaching the maximum level of stretching is a major factor when using this product. The maximum stretching helps to stabilize the loads, but also helps to make full use of the film.