Steel strap 25 x 0,5
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Heavy product.
• Metal straps are needed in particularly responsible applications where they cannot be replaced with plastic ones.
• For packing very heavy loads, goods with sharp edges or for products that are warm before or after packing.
• Only whole rolls can be ordered.
• Thickness of the strap tape – 0.5 mm
• Width of the strap tape – 25 mm
PAKIN company is the exclusive and only representative of the world leader in the production of steel straps SIGNODE.
Steel strap Signode Apex®
Signode Apex® is a cold rolled low carbon steel strap. It is designed to provide higher tear strength at a thinner gauge than regular steel strip. At very light to medium loads, Apex® can replace the steel strip with a heavier gauge to save money on materials and transportation costs.
Apex® is available with two coatings: painted and waxed and zinc coated and waxed. Each of them complies with the requirements of specific tensioning methods, sealing devices and packaging applications.
The surface of the SIGNODE packaging tapes has special protection against abrasion and notching when tightened. The way the ends of the tape are connected to each other after tightening is of particular importance for safety. The most used types of closures are by crimping and punching.