Automatic twist wrapping machine Bohl BSB-450 VA
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
Modular built fully automatic twist wrapping machine
• Мodular constructed.
• High effi ciency.
• Wide range of applicability.
• No risk of product damage
• Extremely low cost of consumables and energy
• Short set-up times
• Low machine noise operations
• Integration in production lines possible
• PLC controlled by an HMI touch panel
OUR PRODUCTS PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS!
• Dimensions (width x depth x height): 1,200 x 1,500 x 1,700 mm
• Weight: approx. 1,500 kg
• Max. speed: 20 m/min (frequency controlled)
• Control voltage: 24 VDC
• Line voltage: 400 V – 50 Hz, 3-phase
• Power consumption: approx. 2 kW
• Noise level: <79 dB
With the new machine line H. Böhl sets the new standard for packaging long-shaped products by spiral wrapping. Starting with the semi-automatic BSA, up to the modular designed BSB SX version and the fully automatic BSB VA model, a wide range of applications for different customer wrapping needs can easily accommodated. For example all automatic machine types of the new series can be delivered for a maximum product diameter of 1,200 mm.Due to the machine ranges modular design, the BSB also can be delivered with motor driven entry area and a pinch or compression roller in the entry area, as fully-automatic BSB VA version. The machine is suited for integration in product lines. Among the advantages of the BSB SX, the VA version features, among others, additionally an automatic product height detection system to adjust to varying product sizes.