XP650 ALX – In-line infeed automatic overlap shrinkwrapper
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
In-line infeed automatic overlap shrinkwrapper
• Two-chamber tunnel.
• Built-in adjustable speed conveyor, controlled by the inverter.
• Machine available with left or right operator side.
• Chain separator controlled by inverter and encoder.
OUR PRODUCTS PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS!
• Power supply: 220 – 240/380 – 415 V 3PH + PE / 3PH + N + PE 50/60 Hz
• Installed power: 35450 W
• Air pressure: 6 Bar
• Required air: 9 Nl / p *
• Maximum productivity up to 25 ppm **
• Maximum height of the product: 380 mm
• Maximum roll size 650 x Ø 400 mm
• Height of the work board 1045 – 1205 mm
• Machine size 4575 x 1575 mm h 2150 – 2310 mm
• Net weight of the machine: 1470 Kg
• Recommended type of foil: LDPE 25 – 80 µ
The new series of monoblock automatic overlap shrinkwrappers XP are extremely versatile: they can pack various products, such as glass and PET bottles, cans, boxes, trays, jars, cartons of different sizes in a wide range of pack collations.
They can be used in several industry segments, such as beverages, food, chemicals, wine and spirits, cosmetics, detergents etc.
The XP INOX version machines are ideal to satisfy the exigencies of the food industry, and are characterized by a stainless steel frame (AISI 304) and the conveyor complying with the FDA, UE and USDA standards, concerning products in direct contact with food.
The XP series allows SMIPACK to meet a wide variety of customers’ demands and to ensure a very good quality/price ratio.