Shrink wrapping machine BP800AS
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Single-chamber tunnel
• Maximum length of the package: 1200 mm
• Inverter-controlled feed conveyor with adjustable speed
• Motorized unwinding controlled by an inverter
• Power supply: 220 – 240/380 – 415 V
3PH + PE / 3PH + N + PE
• Installed power: 17180 W
• Air pressure: 6 bar
• Required air: 13 Nl / p *
• Maximum productivity up to 12 ppm **
• Maximum height of the product: 380 mm
• Sealing tape: 760 mm
• Maximum spool size: 750 x Ø 350 mm
• Height of the work board: 945 – 1105 mm
• Size of the machine: 2840 x 1410 mm
h 2105 – 2265 mm
• Net weight of the machine: 625 kg
• Recommended foil: LDPE 20 – 100 µ
The new series of monoblock semi-automatic and automatic shrink wrappers with sealing bar BP are extremely versatile: they can pack various products, such as glass and PET bottles, cans, boxes, trays, jars, cartons of different sizes in a wide range of pack collations. They can be used in several industry segments, such as beverages, food, chemicals, wine and spirits, cosmetics, detergents, wood, textile, graphic etc.
The BP series allows SMIPACK to meet a wide variety of customers’ demands and to ensure a very good quality/price ratio.