Polypropylene (PP) strap 12х0,63 3000m
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Polypropylene (PP) strap
• The most used strap in the world
• PP strap is lightweight, flexible and stainless steel material, which is both effective and economical option for providing packages, cartons, and other types of transport packaging.
• Suitable for most categories of cargo: light, medium and medium heavy.
• It is widely used in the construction industry, in the field of logistics, in print editions, furniture production, box production, corrugated board, etc.
• Can be used with a variety of tools – handheld, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
• PP strap is 100% recyclable – reduces environmental impact.
• The price is for 3000 m roll.
• The minimum order quantity is 1 roll.
Out of stock
• strap thickness: 0.63 mm
• Strap length: 3000 m
• Strap width: 12 mm
• Tensile tear strength: 120 kg
• Inner diameter of the roll: Ф 406 mm
• Number of rolls in a carton: 1
Polypropylene PP tape is the most used tape in the world, as it is suitable for most categories of loads: light, medium and medium heavy.
PP tape is a lightweight, flexible and stainless steel material that is both an effective and economical option for providing packages, cartons, etc. . It can be used with a variety of tools – hand, semi-automatic and automatic machines. PP tape 100% recyclable.