Shrink wrapping machines FP6000 T450
Price is on request.
For more information and an offer, please send an quote or contact a regional representative.
• Motorized sealing tape controlled by inverter and encoder
• Sealing blade with PTFE coating
• Emergency button
• Power supply: 220 – 240/380 – 415 V 3PH + PE / 3PH + N + PE 50/60 Hz
• Installed power: 3350 W
• Sealing tape: 640 x 510 mm
• Maximum packaging height 150 mm
• Conveyor speed: 10 – 30 m / min
• Output up to 3000 pph **
• Maximum reel size: 600 – ø 350 mm
• Machine size: 2180 x 1545 mm h 1505-1665 mm
• Net weight of the machine: 580 Kg
• Recommended type of foil: Polyolefin and Polyethylene (Polyethylene from 15 to 60 my with option for sealing Polyethylene tape) up to 30
Modularity and excellent price/quality ratios are the main features characterizing the manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic sealers of the FP series. All the models of this range can indeed be supplied with or without shrink tunnel.
The automatic models in this range are full electric, without compressed air requirement.
The INOX version machines are ideal to satisfy the exigencies of the food industry (meat, frozen food, fish, cheese, chocolate, etc.), and are characterized by a stainless steel frame (AISI 304) and the conveyor complying with the FDA, UE and USDA standards, concerning products in direct contact with food.
Compared to the traditional L-sealers, the FP series provides higher outputs as well as the possibility of using Polyethylene film, besides the traditional shrink films, and includes different models for outputs ranging up to 3600 packs/hour.