Battery powered strapping tool Signode BXT3 – 16
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
Battery powered tool Signode BXT3
• Alignment indicator.
• Lightweight, ergonomic protective design.
• Less wear in part makes it economical to maintain.
• Productivity up to 800 cycles per charge.
• Lock function.
• Variable tensioning speed.
• Ventilation opening to remove dust from the tape.
• Battery protection.
• Zero tension welding.
PACKIN is the exclusive and the only representative of Signode, a leader in the production of metal straps, as well as machines and tools for their binding. Signode is a leading global supplier in the field of industrial packaging, offering packaging machines and materials of highest quality to companies and businesses from around the world. Signode manufactures packaging tools and machines for packaging all kinds of products and loads. Signode’s portfolio includes all consumables to ensure optimal results.
Signode BXT3 battery powered machine
The latest generation of BXT tools has been designed in collaboration with some of the most demanding manufacturing companies in Europe, ensuring that the BXT3 tape hand tool continuously offers industry-leading performance. The innovative built-in touch screen allows users to easily change the instrument settings to suit their specific requirements, while the display also shows an indication of the applied tensile strength as well as the completion of the belt cycle.
• Band width – 13 – 16mm
• Band thickness – 0.5 – 1 mm
• Motor – Single motor, brushless
• Weight – 3,8 kg
• Dimensions (L x W x H) – 370 x 141 x 135mm
• Tensile speed – 0 – 220 mm / s
• Tape tension – 400 – 2500 N
• Number of charging cycles – up to 800
• Battery charging time – up to 75% (minimum) 15 – 30 minutes
• Battery – Bosch Li-Ion 18V, 2.0Ah