Steel strap 32 x 0,8
All prices VAT incl.
Delivery is not included in the price.
• Steel straps are needed for special applications where they cannot be replaced with plastic ones. For packing very heavy loads, goods with sharp edges or for products that are warm before or after packing.
• The price is for 1 kg.
• It is possible to order only whole rolls.
• The minimum order quantity is 1 roll – 44-46 kg.
• Thickness of the strap: 0.8 mm
• Length of the strap for 1 kg: 5 m
• Width of the strap: 32 mm
• Tensile tear strength : 20 000 N
PAKIN company is the exclusive and only representative of the world leader in the production of steel straps SIGNODE.
Steel strap Signode Apex®
Signode Apex® is a cold rolled low carbon steel strap. It is designed to provide higher tear strength at a thinner gauge than regular steel strip. At very light to medium loads, Apex® can replace the steel strip with a heavier gauge to save money on materials and transportation costs.
Apex® is available with two coatings: painted and waxed and zinc coated and waxed. Each of them complies with the requirements of specific tensioning methods, sealing devices and packaging applications.
The surface of the SIGNODE packaging tapes has special protection against abrasion and notching when tightened. The way the ends of the tape are connected to each other after tightening is of particular importance for safety. The most used types of closures are by crimping and punching.